Xob products are made almost entirely from post consumer recyclables.
Packaging consists of:
* Xob hangtags are 100% recycled post consumer waste printed with soy ink.
* Dohm Hangtags are 50% recycled post consumer waste printed with veggie based ink.
* Catalogs are printed on mixed sources and certified by FSC.
* Micro-weave labels contain 35% of recycled milk jugs.
*Boxes are purchased locally and conform to the Sustainable Forest Initiative for Certified Fiber Sourcing.
*Eco-TapeTM is used for all our box sealing needs, made with 25% recycled resin and a 100% recycled core
Other sustainable efforts:
* Xob monkey stuffed with holo-filled made from recycled plastic bottles
*Upcycled buttons on the Xob Peace Pouch
*Trade Show booth constructed of 95% repurposed material
*100% of our office usage and 25% of factory electric comes from (wind power 96%, landfill gas 4%
As we continue to grow, we learn more and more ways to use end pieces of our products to develop new products.
Material diverted from the wastestream to date: